Super quick and easy, Vegetarian Tacos are stuffed with your fave veggies, like zucchini and mushrooms, for a fast, yummy, delicious and vegetarian meal!
Ingredients: *Serves 4-6
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1-2 zucchini, (about 2 cups chopped)
- 6-8 mushrooms
- 1 cup black beans
- ¾ cup fresh or frozen corn
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- Juice of 1-2 limes (depending on how limey you want it)
- For topping: salsa, cilantro, plain Greek yogurt, grated cheese
- Tortillas (corn or flour)
- Heat olive oil in pan.
- Add onion and sauté 5 minutes.
- Add garlic, veggies and spices and sauté until zucchini is cooked.
- Squeeze lime all over veggies.
- Build your taco with a tortilla, veg and toppings!
*Note: Be creative with your veggies! Add your faves…sweet potatoes, asparagus, squash, beets, peppers…anything!
For more recipes like this, visit Kiwi & Carrot, produced by our food blogger, Sarah Romero.