Believe it or not, this cauliflower recipe is in fact, husband-approved. Sriracha, honey and a little olive oil blended together create the perfect spicy sauce for crispy roasted cauliflower.
- 1/2 cup sriracha hot sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cups cauliflower florets (approx. one large head cauliflower)
- Fresh cilantro and green onions for garnish, optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment.
- Stir together sriracha, honey and oil to combine.
- Put cauliflower florets in large ziplock and pour sauce over. Shake bag to coat cauliflower pieces with sauce.
- Spread cauliflower over cookie sheet and roast 20 minutes.
- Stir and roast 7-10 more minutes, until cauliflower pieces begin to brown.
- Garnish with cilantro and green onions and serve with ranch dressing or your favorite dipping sauce.
- This is SPICY! You can adjust to your taste by lowering the amount of sriracha, or by using a more mild hot sauce.
- Be sure to keep extra sauce from pooling on cookie sheet, as this will steam the cauliflower rather than roast it.
- Eat right out of the oven! If cauliflower sits too long, it loses its crispy texture. If this happens, place in oven under the broiler for a few minutes.
For more recipes like this, visit Kiwi & Carrot, produced by our food blogger, Sarah Romero.