Mexican Corn Salad is a unique way to eat your corn … off the cob! Raw corn kernels are mixed with lime juice, chili powder, cojita cheese, and creamy mayo for a delicious, unique corn salad.
*Serves 4-6 as side dish
- 8 cobs fresh corn
- Juice of one lime
- 1/4 cup homemade or store-bought mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 2 Tbsp. fresh chives
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1/4 cup cojita or feta cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut raw kernels off of the cob (see notes).
- Toss corn with lime juice, mayo, and chili powder. Stir to combine well.
- Sprinkle with chives, cilantro, and cheese. Salt and pepper to taste.
- You can also grill or steam the corn if you don’t like it raw, but we’ve found the crunchiness of the raw corn is really delicious in the salad.
For more recipes like this, visit Kiwi & Carrot, produced by our food blogger, Sarah Romero.