Jenny Hatch and Jane Larsen, Allstate Insurance Agency
Life insurance can be a safety net for the people you care about when they need it most. How do you know if it is right for you? You should consider life insurance if you are:
1. A parent. Life insurance helps insure your kids will get the care they need, even if you are gone.
2. A partner. Make sure your partner or spouse has something to help replace your financial contribution.
3. A homeowner. Life insurance can help loved ones with mortgage payments.
4. Someone with aging parents. You can help make sure they are taken care of, even if you can’t be there in person.
5. Single. If there is anyone who depends on you financially, life insurance can help with expenses.