by Schae Richards
Ages: 4+ (with assistance)
Do your kids like to create shapes? Do they have a creative imagination? Then this is the perfect craft for them! Make different colors, shapes and sizes with this homemade play dough. It will keep the kids entertained for hours!
Ingredients: *makes about 3 pounds of dough
- 1 1/2 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup salt
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1-2 cups flour
- Gel food coloring (use as needed)
- Boil water and salt.
- Combine other ingredients with the water and salt mixture. Add flour as needed.
- Mold dough into four balls (or how many you want).
- Add food coloring and knead dough until the color is blended.
- Use cookie cutters and/or other tools to make different shapes and designs.