from Spence’s Pharmacy
- Make sure you have valid refills listed on your label along with an expiration date. This is the number one reason most refills aren’t filled the same day.
- If you have a new prescription, give the pharmacy time to fill it along with your other medications.
- Call the pharmacy’s automated refill line. Just call the pharmacy enter your prescription number(s).
- Go online to request a refill. Most pharmacies have a website that allows you to request a prescription refill.
- Sign up with SimpleSync! All of your medications will be synchronized so you only have to make one trip to the pharmacy.